Do you know how to buy bitcoin in India ? Because I was pleased by many that how can they buy Bitcoin in Indian currency. So today I thought why not give complete information to you people about how to buy bitcoin in India.
Bitcoin has expanded a lot in a very short time. When it first came on the market of World, it was the first Cryptocurrency . Its value was not that much. And due to this being decentralized currency, people’s faith in it was not so much in the beginning. But over time people’s trust started increasing in it and more and more people started joining it, due to which its price started increasing significantly. Today its price is around INR 13,88,159.
From this you can guess how its price has increased in a very short time. This is because its transaction fees are very low. In the present era, people are investing more in Bitcoin instead of share market and are earning good profits too.
You all might not know this but Bitcoin is legal in India. Now you can buy and sell Bitcoin in India that too in Indian rupees. So today I will try to give you complete information about how to buy Bitcoin in India . Then what’s the delay, let’s start.
What is bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a virtual currency and cryptocurrency . Just like other currencies are Rupee, Dollar etc., in the same way Bitcoin is also a digital currency. It is completely different from other currencies because we can neither see nor touch Bitcoin like money. We only buy bitcoin Can be stored in online wallet.
Bitcoin was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009 and since then its popularity has been increasing. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, which means that there is no bank or authority or government to control it, that is, no one owns it.
Anyone can use bitcoin like all of us We use the internet and have no owner, in the same way there is Bitcoin.
How much is bitcoin worth?
If we talk about the price of Bitcoin, then in today’s date the price of 1 Bitcoin is around 13,88,159 INR (Indian Currency) or Rs.13,88,159/-. It is not at all that if you want to buy bitcoin, then you have to buy a whole bitcoin.
The thing to understand here is that the smallest unit of bitcoin is Sathoshi and one bitcoin = 10,00,00,000 is close to satoshi.
Just like 1 rupee = 100 paise in Indian currency, in the same way 100 million satoshis make 1 bitcoin. Which also means that you can break 1 Bitcoin up to 8 decimals. For example, you can both buy or sell 0.0001 bitcoin.
Documents which are very important to fill
If you want to buy Bitcoin then you have to follow a prescribed procedure for this.
- You must have a Valid Id Proof. Such as Driving License, Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Pan Card Passport.
- It is mandatory to have a bank account in your name, which you must have before buying. Website of Will have to link and only then the transaction will be successful.
- It is necessary to have your PAN card.
- It is also necessary to have a valid Email Id.
- While registering in the website, it is necessary to give all the information correctly and correctly, otherwise your account will not be verified.
How to Buy Bitcoin – How to Buy Bitcoin in India
Now you must have guessed a lot about Bitcoin, what is it and why its popularity is increasing day by day. You can buy bitcoin just like gold, that too in Indian currency. So let us know that there are such websites in India from where we can buy Bitcoin very easily, that too in our own currency.
For your convenience, I have listed them according to their popularity so that it will be easy for you to know about them. Here in these websites you can easily see their fair price that too in real time.
Now we will know about them in full details. So that you do not have any problem in understanding about them.
Wazirx is currently the most preferred and most used cryptocurrency exchange in India. In this, anyone can buy and sell crypto currency very easily. At the same time, its UI is very nice and intuitive to use. At the same time, you also get to see many new features in this.
1. Accessible Across Platforms – You can use WazirX trading platform in many different platform scan access . Whether it is Web, Android smartphones, Apple iOS mobiles, Windows and Mac systems.
2. Range of Cryptocurrency – In this you can trade around 100+ cryptocurrencies pair with USDT. USDT is actually a Tether USD currency that is 1:1 backed by US dollars.
3. Speed Transaction – Their platform is very stable and it has the capability that it can easily handle crores of transactions smoothly.
how to buy
If you want to buy Bitcoin or any other crypto currency, then you can buy it by visiting Wazirx ‘s website.
Note : – If you ask for Referral Code, then definitely use “ x62d4j95 ”.
Unocoin is a very friendly website which can be used by anyone. With this you can buy and sell bitcoin very easily. Unocoin has many such features that make it different from others.
1. Zero % fees – Unocoin does not charge any fee to customers for accepting Bitcoin as a payment method
2. Simple Intergration – You can easily integrate your business with Unocoin.
3. 0% Volatility Risk – If there is some fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin, then you can keep Bitcoin or you can sell it immediately.
4. No Chargebacks – If you are using Unocoin then you do not have to pay any charge back.
5. OTC Trading (Over the counter)
6. Auto Sell Bitcoin
7. Netki – You can create your own Bitcoin address that anyone can read
8. 2 step Authentication for more security
how to buy
If you want to buy Bitcoin, then you can buy it by visiting Unocoin ‘s website.
Note : – If you ask for Referral Code, then definitely use “U124697” so that you can easily get bitcoin of Rs.200/-.
Zebpay is a very user friendly website from which you can easily buy bitcoin. Zebpay has access to many vendors so that it provides more convenience.
1. You can also fill top up in your mobile and DTH with the help of Bitcoin.
2. You can buy voucher from Amazon, Flipkart and MakeMyTrip so that you can save up to 10%.
3. Fastest way by which you can buy Bitcoin.
4. It is also very secure.
5. Lowest price in the market.
6. You can also buy from mobile using the app.
how to buy
If you want to buy Bitcoin then you can buy it by going to Zebpay’s Android Application.
Note : – If you ask for Referral Code, then definitely use “REF77839482” so that you can easily get bitcoin of Rs.100/-.
Coinbox.org is a cloud-based mobile and desktop cryptocurrency storage and exchange app whose main focus has always been on security, speed and convenience. At present, it is available in more than 187 countries of the whole world and at the same time it also includes about 750000+ active users.
Coinbox.org allows you to buy, sell, exchange, use and store any cryptocurrencies and tokens securely without restrictions and limits.
1. Low Cost
2. There is also a lot of work in this for Exchange Trading Fees.
3. Can trade multiple cryptocurrencies simultaneously.
4. By keeping cryptocurrency on your wallet, you can make passive income from it. Which is called Key Stalking.
Coinbox.org integrates all tokens from the ETH, BNB, TRX and EOS blockchains to make more than 5000 cryptocurrencies and tokens available to everyone interested in using digital assets.
In this you can earn a passive income simply by holding cryptocurrencies in your wallet, the so-called staking. Staking is currently available for the ALGO cryptocurrency with an APY of 6.12%.
BTCxIndia is a very old website. It is a very easy interface that anyone can use. This is a website that provides the facility of trading in rupee and bitcoin in real time. With this you can also buy bitcoin.
1. Low Cost
2. Free Transfers
3. Trading fees are also very low, around 1% that too inclusive of taxes
4. Quick Withdrawals
5. You can also transact a lot of work amount
6. Highly Secure
If you want to buy Bitcoin through cash then the best option for you would be to use LocalBitcoin. There are many options to buy bitcoin here so that you can buy bitcoin according to your mind. Compared to other websites, the price of Bitcoin here may be slightly higher, but if you want to buy Bitcoin at any cost, then this is a very right option for you.
One thing to note here is that any purchase that you want to do in cash or cash, do it only in public places so that your security remains the same. Here you can also sell Bitcoin for more than the market price, which is a profitable deal.
What did you learn today?
I sincerely hope that I have given you complete information about how to buy bitcoin in India and I hope you people have understood about how to buy bitcoin in India.
I request all of you readers that you also share this information in your neighborhood, relatives, your friends, so that there will be awareness among us and everyone will benefit a lot from it. I need your cooperation so that I can pass more new information to you guys.
It has always been my endeavor that I should always help my readers or readers from all sides, if you people have any doubts of any kind, then you can feel free to ask me. I will definitely try to solve those doubts.
How did you like this article How to buy bitcoin in India, do tell us by writing a comment so that we too get a chance to learn something from your thoughts and improve something.